How we use your information
Insomnia Coffee Company (“Insomnia, “we”, “us”, “our”) is a data controller for personal information provided by you, the data subject, (“You”, “your”) on our website. We will use this information subject to the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and any applicable data protection legislation in Ireland and the E.U. We are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
This Privacy Statement sets out the basis on which we collect personal information from you or that you provide to us on our website www.insomnia.ie. If you have any queries in relation to our use of your information you may contact our Information Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Personal information collected
We collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- information about your use of our website (including how and when you contact us, details of your visits to our website and which site you came from to ours, your Facebook and / or Twitter username if you interact with us through those channels);
- Any emails sent to us by you and any messages received through our online Contact Us form and online Contact Insomnia Treats form are recorded and forwarded to the relevant section. Your name and email address will remain visible to all staff tasked with dealing with the query;
- A CCTV system is operated on Insomnia Coffee Company premises which captures the images of customers, staff and members of the public;
Using personal information
We may use your personal information for the purposes of:
- Administering our website;
- Enabling your access to and use of the website services;
- Allowing you to apply for jobs in Insomnia;
- Facilitating Insomnia Treats programme;
- Sending you marketing communications;
- The CCTV system is operated to ensure the safety and security of our staff, customers, buildings, property, information located or stored on the premises, and assets.
Legal basis for processing
We collect and use your personal information on one or more of the following grounds:
- You have given us your consent; and / or,
- It is for the purposes of legitimate interests in our supply of a service / product to you which does not interfere with your rights and freedoms.
Sharing your information
We share your information with third parties (“data processors”) insofar as this is necessary to fulfil our purposes as set out above and only where it is necessary to perform their specific services. For example we share your information with Rezoomo in order to allow for online job applications to be processed and we share your information with Electro Technical Services Ltd to allow them to operate and maintain the CCTV system.
In all such instances we will ensure that your information is given the appropriate level of data protection under the applicable data protection legislation and that such data processors are subject to a contractual arrangement ensuring that your information is protected. They may only use your data for the exact purposes we specify in our contract with them. We work closely with them to ensure that your privacy is respected and protected at all times.
Storing your information
The data that we collect from you is not generally transferred outside of the European Economic Area (“EEA”). In the case that Insomnia needs to transfer such data outside the EEA it will ensure that an adequate level of data protection in that country exists that is no less protective than that which is provided in Ireland
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
We are committed to protecting the security of your information. We use a variety of security technologies and procedures to help protect your information from unauthorised access and use.
Right to access, amend and erase your information
If you would like to request access to your information or ask that we amend your information or seek an erasure of your information please contact the Information Officer email@example.com setting out as much detail as possible.
If you have consented to the use of your information you have the right to withdraw that consent at any time.
We hope you are happy with how we use your information but if you are not you may lodge a complaint with the Data Protection Commissioner at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Insomnia Cafes UK Ltd of Mazars LLP, The Pinnacle, 160 Midsummer Boulevard, Milton Keyes Buckinghamshire, MK91FF (“We”) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
Scope of Statement
- Insomnia Coffee mobile application software (the “App”) available on our website, the Apple App Store and the Google Play Store (App Site), once you have downloaded or viewed a copy of the App onto your mobile telephone or handheld device (the “Device”).
- Any of the services accessible through the App (the “Services”) that are available on the App Site or other sites of ours (the Services Sites”), unless stated otherwise.
- This statement sets out the basis on which any personal data We collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how We will treat it.
Acceptance of Privacy Statement
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 2018, (the “Acts”), the General Data Protection Regulation (the “GDPR”) and any national an European implementing legislation (the” Applicable Data Protection Legislation”). The Data Controller is Insomnia Cafes UK Ltd of Mazars LLP, The Pinnacle, 160 Midsummer Boulevard, Milton Keyes Buckinghamshire, MK91FF.
Information we may collect from you
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information you give us (the “Submitted Information”): You may give us information about you by filling in forms on Our Sites, or by corresponding with us (for example, by e-mail). This includes information you provide when you register to use the App Site, download or register an App, subscribe to any of our Services, search for an App or Service, share data via an App's social media functions, enter a competition, promotion or survey, and when you report a problem with an App, our Services, or any of our Sites. The information you give us may include your full name, address, e-mail address and phone number, the Device's phone number, age, date of birth, username, password, Insomnia card or key fob number and PIN. If you contact us, We may keep a record of that correspondence.
- Information We collect about you and your Device. Each time you visit one of our Sites or use our App We may automatically collect the following information:
- technical information, including the type of mobile device you use, a unique device identifier (for example, your Device's IMEI number, the MAC address of the Device's wireless network interface, or the mobile phone number used by the Device), mobile network information, your mobile operating system, the type of mobile browser you use, time zone setting, (the “Device Information”);
- details of your use of any of our Apps or your visits to any of Our Sites including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data and the resources that you access using Flurry Analytics and Google Analytics (“Log Information”);
- technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform;
- information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from Our Site (including date and time); page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page and any phone number used to call our customer service number.
- We may also use GPS technology to determine your current location. Some of our location-enabled Services require your personal data for the feature to work. This information will only be used if you have authorised location services in the “Settings” menu of your Device. If you do not wish to use the particular feature, please disable the location services in the “Settings” menu of your Device.
- when you install or uninstall a Service containing a unique application number or when such a Service searches for automatic updates, that number and information about your installation, for example, the type of operating system, may be sent to us
- Information We receive from other sources (the “Third Party Information”). We are working closely with third parties (including, for example, business partners, sub-contractors in technical, payment and delivery services, advertising networks, analytics providers, search information providers, credit reference agencies) and may receive information about you from them. In all such instances we will ensure that we process your information in accordance with the Applicable Data Protection Legislation.
Uses made of the information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- Information you give to us. We will use this information:
- to provide you with information about other goods and services We offer in store which we believe may be of interest to you We feel may interest you. If you are an existing customer, We will only contact you by electronic means (e-mail or SMS) with information about goods and services similar to those which were the subject of a previous sale or negotiations of a sale to you. If you are a new customer, We will contact you by electronic means only if you have opted in and given us your consent for this. If you do not want us to use your data in this way please do not tick the relevant boxes situated on the form on which We collect your data (the registration form);
- to notify you of any promotional offers or deals in store;
- to notify you about changes to our service;
- to ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- Information We collect about you. We will use this information:
- to administer our site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- to improve our site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- to allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so;
- as part of our efforts to keep Our sites safe and secure;
- to measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising We serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you;
- to make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of Our Site about goods or services that may interest you or them.
- Information We receive from other sources. We may combine this information with information you give to us and information We collect about you. We may use this information and the combined information for the purposes set out above (depending on the types of information We receive).
Disclosure of your information
We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries namely Insomnia Coffee Ltd, Insomnia Limited, Redcoral Limited, Insomnia Alliance Limited,Insomnia Franchise Limited, Insomnia Coffee Limited, Insomnia Cafes UK Limited, Insomnia Coffee House UK Limited, Insomnia Alliance UK Limited.
We may share your information with selected third parties (“Data Processors”) including:
- Business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract We enter into with them or you.
- Analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our site.
In all such instances we will ensure that your information is given the appropriate level of data protection under the Applicable Data Protection Legislation and that such data processors are subject to a contractual arrangement ensuring that your information is protected. They may only use your data for the exact purposes we specify in our contract with them. We work closely with them to ensure that your privacy is respected and protected at all times.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- if We are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal or regulatory obligation or request;
- in order to enforce or apply the Insomnia Loyalty Scheme Terms and Conditions and other agreements or to investigate potential breaches; or
- in order to protect the rights, property or safety of Insomnia Limited our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Where we store your Personal Data
The data that we collect from you is not generally transferred outside of the European Economic Area (“EEA”). In the case that Insomnia needs to transfer such data outside the EEA it will ensure that an adequate level of data protection in that country exists that is no less protective than that which is provided in Ireland.
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Where We have given you (or where you have chosen) a password or username that enables you to access certain parts of Our Sites, you are responsible for keeping this password and username confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although We will do our best to protect your personal data, We cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to Our Sites; any transmission is at your own risk. Once We have received your information, We will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
We may collect and store personal data on your Device using application data caches and browser web storage and other technology.
We will always ask for your permission if we intend to use your data for marketing purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can signify your consent to this by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data. You have the right to object to your data being processed for direct marketing purposes, (including profiling to the extent that it relates to such direct marketing). To exercise that right you may contact the Information Officer email@example.com
Our Sites may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates (including, but not limited to, websites on which the App or the Services are advertised). If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites and any services that may be accessible through them have their own privacy policies and that We do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies or for any personal data that may be collected through these websites or services, such as contact and location data. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites or use these services.
If you are a member of our Treats loyalty programme, we will use your personal data to analyse buying patterns and to send you offers based on your geographic location (based on the information provided by you on registration).
If you would like to request access to your information or ask that we amend your information or seek an erasure of your information or object to any processing please contact the Information Officer firstname.lastname@example.org setting out as much detail as possible.
If you have consented to the use of your information you have the right to withdraw that consent at any time.
We hope you are happy with how we use your information but if you are not you may lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioners Office at https://ico.org.uk/
Changes to Privacy Statement
Address: Insomnia Cafes UK Ltd, Mazars LLP The Pinnacle, 160 Midsummer Boulevard, Milton Keynes Buckinghamshire, MK9 1FF, United Kingdom
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Insomnia Treats Loyalty Programme?
Insomnia Treats is our loyalty programme that allows you to build up points and earn rewards as you purchase. Just search for Insomnia Coffee in your app store and you can register for an account. We have upgraded the Insomnia Treats Loyalty Programme with a brand new look and tonnnes of exciting features.
- Every 10th Coffee Free
- Free coffee upon registering via the app
- Free Birthday Treat
- Free Seasonal Drinks
- Personalised offers/coupons depending on your purchases
- Earn and redeem credit on all your purchases : 2p for every pound spent
Can I download the app to any phone?
Yes, we've designed the app for both iOS and Android phones.
How do I register for an Insomnia Treats account?
Register for a new account by downloading the Insomnia Treats app to your phone and click Sign Up.
You can also sign up via our web portal HERE.
How do I upgrade to the new Insomnia Treats app?
If you were an existing member of the programme, you just need update the app. Then simply log in with all your previous details - no need to set up a new account. You will then receive a 4-digit verification code to your email.
I never received a verification code via email.
Please check your spam/ junk folder.
Can I still use my card in store?
Yes! You can have upto 3 cards on your account. If you wish to add/remove a card please get in touch with the email at the bottom of this page.
What happens to my beans and points?
Customers' accounts will carry over automatically - points and cups previously earned will be available in the new app as "Credit"
What's new about the Insomnia Treats app?
The Insomnia Treats loyalty programme has undergone a make over, making it easier to use and navigate, as well as giving you some unbeatable offers!
Here are some of the changes you'll notice:
- My Profile: Click your name or the logo at the top left of the homepage of the app to view your profile. You can update your details, view your ID Code (which is used to scan at the till in store), and view your activity e.g. previous purchases and transactions.
- Credit: Your "Emoney" and "Beans" are now called "Credit". You earn 2p towards your credit with every pound spent.
- My Gifts: All your gifts/coupons are now visible under My Gifts section. This includes your birthday treat, seasonal coupons, welcome coffee and other special offfers. You can now see what coupons are on your account and their expiration date so you'll never lose out on an offer again!
- Punch Cards: This is where you track your "cups". Our system automatically adds a punch to to your card everytime you buy a cup. Your 10th cup is on us and you can use this free cup whenever you want!
- ID Code: This is the QR code that identifies you at the till. This is what you will scan at the till so we receive your details.
- Locations: See all our locations throughout the country and view contact details, opening hours and addresses. View the map to see which is closest to you.
- Feedback: You can leave us Feedback by fillling out a short survey. Click the three dots in the top left corner and select "Feedback".
- Loyalty Cards: We are moving away from plastic cards. If you require a card please get in touch below.
How do I collect Insomnia credit?
Every time you make a purchase in Insomnia you can either:
1. Scan the ID Code in your app
2. Give your phone number
3. Scan your card
That way you will be rewarded with 2p for every pound you spend. This gets transferred to Credit on your account.
How can I spend my Insomnia credit?
You can build up your credit and redeem it against any purchase in store.
If I have the Insomnia app, do I need a card as well?
No, the Insomnia app is the main communication tool for the loyalty programme and the easiest way to see all your information. If you don’t have your phone on you, you can give the barista your phone number at the till to add credit. You will no longer need a card.
How can I check my balance?
You can check your credit balance on the app, online via our web portal, or in store with our baristas by scanning your ID code or giving your phone number.
How can I receive emails from Treats?
Please update your preferences under "My Profile" in the app to allow Email. Keep an eye on your spam folder too.
Still got more questions?
Contact us at email@example.com if you need more information on our loyalty treats programme.
Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions Loyalty - We value yours!
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY THE FOLLOWING TERMS. BY DOWNLOADING THE INSOMNIA TREATS APP TO YOUR MOBILE PHONE DEVICE, USING OR ACCESSING IT, IN ANY WAY, AND/OR BY JOINING THE INSOMNIA TREATS PROGRAMME VIA THE APP OR OTHERWISE, YOU HEREBY AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THESE TERMS OR TO ANY PART THEREOF, YOU MAY NOT USE THE APP OR JOIN THE INSOMNIA TREATS PROGRAMME. BY AGREEING TO THESE TERMS, YOU ALSO AGREE TO THE USE OF: (A) ELECTRONIC MEANS TO COMPLETE AND CONSENT TO THESE TERMS AND TO BE PROVIDED WITH ANY NOTICES GIVEN PURSUANT TO THESE TERMS; AND (B) ELECTRONIC RECORDS TO STORE INFORMATION RELATED TO THESE TERMS AND YOUR USE OF THE INSOMNIA TREATS APP.
LOYALTY - WE VALUE YOURS!
These terms and conditions apply to your access to, and participation in the Insomnia Treats Loyalty Programme (“Insomnia Treats”) which is operated by Insomnia Limited of 1st Floor, Cunningham House, Francis Street, Dublin 8, Ireland and or its affiliated companies (“Insomnia”) (the “Terms and Conditions”).
Applying for an Insomnia Treats Account
For an Insomnia Treats account (“Insomnia Treats Account”), you will be required to:
- register your details at https://insomnia.comosense.com/#/
- Download the Insomnia Treats application for iPhone or Android (the “Insomnia Treats App”) and register with your personal details to create an Insomnia Treats account.
In-store, Treats members can be identified in the following ways:
1.Phone App: Customers scan their ID Code (QR Code) at the till
2.Phone number: Customers can give their phone number to team member.
3.Loyalty Card/fob 1
4.Loyalty Card/fob 2
5.Loyalty Card/fob 3
About the Insomnia Treats App
The Insomnia Treats App lets you engage with Insomnia through various features and content that the company selected to incorporate in the Insomnia Treats App, such as informative material, customer membership gifts, Customer Loyalty Features, social feed, unique events, etc.
Subject to these Terms, we hereby grant you a limited, revocable, non-exclusive, personal, non-sub-licensable, non-transferable, non-assignable license to download, install and use the Insomnia Treats App on a single device (whether mobile device or other) owned or controlled by you, solely for your private and personal and non-commercial use.
You may not use the Insomnia Treats App if you are younger than the legal age of majority in your local jurisdiction. In no event should anyone under the age of 16 years old use this App. Please note that the Insomnia Treats App is not directed to children under the age of 16.
Acceptable use of the App
You acknowledge and agree that you are solely responsible for all acts or omissions associated with your access and use of the Insomnia Treats App and the access and use of the Insomnia Treats App by anyone on your behalf. When using the Insomnia Treats App, you shall refrain from wilfully, or negligently –
Modifying, copying, making available publicly, making derivative works of, disassembling, de-compiling or reverse engineering the Insomnia Treats App;
Breaching these Terms or any other applicable guidelines related to the Insomnia Treats App;
Interfering with, damaging or impairing the functionality of the Insomnia Treats App or any third party’s use of the Insomnia Treats App;
Circumventing or manipulating the operation or functionality of the Insomnia Treats App or attempting to enable features or functionalities that are otherwise disabled, inaccessible or undocumented in the Insomnia Treats App;
Breaching the security of the Insomnia Treats App or identifying any security vulnerabilities in it;
Using or attempting to use robots, crawlers and similar applications or methods to collect, scrape or compile content from the Insomnia Treats App;
Engaging in any activity that constitutes or encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any applicable law, including laws governing privacy, defamation, mass email, spam, export control, consumer protection, unfair competition and false advertising.
The use of the Insomnia Treats App features requires you to open an account and provide login details (username, password or equivalent). You hereby represent that you will keep your login details in confidentiality and not share them with or transfer them to any third party. Insomnia will not be liable for any unauthorized access to your account or misuse of any benefits associated with your account, where these result from your failure to keep your login details confidential. You agree to notify Insomnia immediately in regard of any unauthorized access or use of your account. Insomnia will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from unauthorized access to or usage of your account or from your failure to comply with the above requirements. You agree that the information you provide on your account will be true, accurate, current and complete.
You may not access or use the Insomnia Treats App in order to develop or create a similar or competitive product or service.
We may temporarily or permanently prohibit you from using the Insomnia Treats App and take measures to keep you off the Insomnia Treats App, if we determine that you have abused your rights to use the Insomnia Treats App, breached these Terms, or performed any act which is harmful or likely to be harmful to Insomnia or any other third party.
Customer Loyalty Features
The Insomnia Treats App include, without limitation, the following features:
Collecting Insomnia Treats Credit
You will collect 2 pence for every £1 you spend on qualifying purchases.
Scan your Insomnia Treats App QR Code/card at the time of purchase to immediately receive credit to your Insomnia Treats Account.
Insomnia Treats Credit will convert to a cash balance on your account, which you can use against future Insomnia Treats purchases.
Spending Insomnia Credit
Credit can be spent on in-store Insomnia products. Insomnia will not redeem Insomnia Credit for cash and the offer is non-transferable.
Insomnia reserves the right to ask for identification such as a driving licence or other photo identification when redeeming Insomnia Credit.
Insomnia reserves the right to substitute or remove products and services available for Insomnia Credit collection and redemption without notice.
Spending Insomnia Credit may be subject to IT network availability.
Checking the Balance
You can view and track your Insomnia Credit and free Insomnia Beverages:
In-Store - When you use your Insomnia Treats Card or Insomnia Treats App at a participating Insomnia outlet your credit will be printed on your receipt.
Online - You may log in https://insomnia.comosense.com/#/ using your Insomnia Treats username and password to view your credit balance.
Mobile devices – You can check your credit balance using the Insomnia Treats App.
2. Gifts and Coupons
- This loyalty feature is offered to you on the App by Insomnia as a gift/coupon which carries a coupon code (e.g. a number or a barcode, including QR). To use the gift /coupon, the coupon code needs to be keyed, scanned and/or read at checkout/payment page or by the cashier in the Insomnia store only. Only one gift/coupon may be used for each transaction. Each gift/coupon can be used only within the valid dates thereon. Expired gifts/coupons will not be accepted. Coupons may be subject to certain limitations and/or preconditions as indicated thereon. Fraudulent or counterfeit gifts/coupons will not be accepted. Gift/coupons cannot be exchanged for cash or gift cards. Insomnia reserves the right to honour, limit the use of or revoke any gift/coupon. Insomnia may decide in its sole discretion not to honour gifts/coupons which it does not recognise, are not present in the CLM Solution database/lists or have allegedly already been used. Gifts/coupons not honoured shall be deemed invalid. Gift/coupons applied at Insomnia are non-refundable. The services of third parties may be used to issue and/or distribute gifts/coupon(s). Such third parties will not be responsible for the content of the gifts/coupon(s), their terms, usage or validity.
- For every 9 Insomnia beverages, including hot and iced beverages but excluding pre-packaged drinks available in-store (“Insomnia Beverage”) that you purchase as part of Insomnia Treats (excluding any purchases made as part of any other Insomnia promotional deals) you will receive an Insomnia Beverage of your choice at participating Insomnia outlets.
- The free Insomnia Beverage will be automatically loaded onto your account and can be redeemed on your next visit; The free Insomnia beverage shall be redeemable for a period of 365 days thereafter.
- You are required to present your Insomnia Treats Card, the Insomnia Treats App or Gift Code at participating Insomnia outlets in order to receive your free Insomnia Beverage or any other Gifts.
- Gifts such as seasonal and special offers are awarded to active Treats customers who have made transactions within the last 6 months. Gifts are valid in participating stores only and only valid within the time period specified.
- Free Birthday Treat – All customers who included their date of birth in their profile will receive a free birthday Insomnia beverage to be redeemed within one month of their birthday.
- You may receive personalised offers / coupons depending on your purchases.
- There can only be one gift redeemed per transaction.
- Multiple Drinks with a gift: One only gift can be used per the transaction i.e. only one coffee will be free. Customer can do two separate transactions to use two gifts.
- Meal Deals: Gifts can’t be used in conjunction with Meal Deals.
3. Punch card
- This loyalty feature allows you to collect virtual cups on your App’s punch card. When you’ve collected 9 cups you will be eligible to get a free coffee. A “cup” is the purchase of an Insomnia Beverage.
- The Insomnia Treats App is connected with the POS instore and your App punch card should be automatically punched.
- Customer can track their cups (punches) progress to earn their 10th coffee free. Our system automatically adds a punch to the card every time a drink purchase is made.
4. General Treats offers
Insomnia may, upon its sole discretion, determine that certain benefits shall apply to registered club members, or to certain groups of members. In order to receive Benefit(s) you may have to actively identify yourself to the Business as a registered member and may have to provide with identification details (such as: name or phone number). If you do not actively identify yourself to Insomnia, you may not receive the Benefit you are entitled to.
5. Spin the wheel
Coming soon – details to follow
Coming soon – details to follow
Customer Loyalty Features Expiration / Termination; Disclaimer
- Subject to any applicable law, each of the above Customer Loyalty Features on your App will automatically expire upon any of the following events: (a) use of the specific feature’s credit/budget or redemption of a benefit; (b) upon the specific feature or benefit expiration date which is indicated on the specific feature or the benefit; (c) if you remove the App from your mobile device; (d) if Insomnia has decided to cancel a specific feature and/or benefit for any reason; (e) Insomnia terminated its developer account and/or its App in the App Store and/or its agreement with us for any reason. Notwithstanding the foregoing, you may redeem certain benefits and/or continue to use your gift card, pre-paid punch card and/or credit/budget and/or any other available loyalty feature offered to you by Insomnia (if not expired or redeemed by you) by engaging with Insomnia directly.
- Insomnia may, at any time and without notice: (a) suspend or cancel any customer loyalty features and/or benefits in the event of violation of these terms or any part thereof by you; or (b) terminate any customer loyalty feature in its entirely. In addition, Insomnia may decrease the number of credits you earned for various reasons such as if you returned a purchased item to Insomnia or otherwise if any you earned them not in accordance with these terms. Any dispute arising from such decrease will be settled between you and Insomnia. Insomnia shall have no liability in regard of any dispute arises from the number of credits earned by you, the amount of GBP on your gift card or credit or any benefit or item not provided to you by Insomnia.
- In any event, no refunds, recharged or cashed out will be available to you for unused credit, coupons, virtual GBP on your gift card or any benefit un-redeemed for any reason.
- If a purchased item is returned by you Insomnia’s premises, then Insomnia may: (a) charge you for the same amount of points earned by you when purchasing such item; (b) cancel your entitlement to a benefit; or (c) cancel your last punch; coupon, discount etc.
If a product bought with Insomnia Credit is not of merchantable quality, please return it to the participating Insomnia outlet. Insomnia will re-credit your Insomnia Treats Account with the corresponding number of Insomnia Credit.
Changes, Modifications to or Cancellation of Insomnia Treats
- Insomnia reserves the right to amend, modify, cancel or withdraw Insomnia Treats and/or these Terms and Conditions and/or any individual Insomnia Treats Account and/ or any instructions pertaining to the Insomnia Treats at any time and at in its sole discretion.
- Any amendments to Terms and Conditions will be effective immediately upon publishing the revisions on https://www.insomniacoffee.co.uk/ and you waive any right you may have to receive specific notice of such amendments.
- In continuing to participate in Insomnia Treats you confirm your acceptance of such amendments; therefore, you should review these terms and conditions in detail frequently to ensure that you fully understand the terms and conditions of Insomnia Treats.
- If you do not agree to the amended terms, please stop participating in Insomnia Treats.
- Insomnia can take any action it considers appropriate, including removing or suspending an Insomnia Treats Account and/or Insomnia Credit accrued, if Insomnia has reason to believe that you have violated these Terms and Conditions or that the use of your Insomnia Treats Account is unauthorised or otherwise unlawful or in violation of these Terms and Conditions.
- If Insomnia Credit shall only be redeemable for 12 months from the date they were awarded.
- If you have not made any purchases during a period of 12 months your Insomnia Treats Account may be cancelled. You may re-join the Insomnia Treats at any time.
- At your request, Insomnia will cancel your Insomnia Treats Account. To cancel your Treats account please fill in the Treats contact form here.
Term, Termination and Survival
Insomnia, may at any time, at their sole discretion, terminate or suspend the operation of the App, its services, features, or any part thereof, temporarily or permanently. Efforts will be made to publish a termination or suspension notice reasonable time beforehand. You agree and acknowledge that Insomnia do not assume any responsibility with respect to, or in connection with the termination or suspension of the App’s operations, services or features.
- You may terminate these Terms at any time, by uninstalling the App from all devices in your possession or control. We may terminate these Terms and your license to use the App, at any time by issuing you notice of such termination or in any other manner contemplated by these Terms. Upon termination by Insomnia, you must discontinue any use of the App and uninstall the App from all devices in your possession or control.
- Upon termination of the App’s operation or any service or feature provided by the App, any benefits or rights to benefits which you have earned during the usage of the App may expire immediately, subject to the sole discretion Insomnia, without giving rise to any liability of Insomnia. Removal of the Mobile App does not automatically unsubscribe you from the Business’s customer membership club.
- The Insomnia Treats Card, the Insomnia Treats App and the Insomnia Treats Account remain the property of Insomnia and must be surrendered if so requested.
- Insomnia Treats is only available in participating Insomnia outlets see https://www.insomniacoffee.co.uk/find-your-insomnia for the full list
- If you have lost your Insomnia Treats Card, and would like a new one please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Insomnia reserves the right to refuse to issue an Insomnia Treats Card and to reject any Insomnia Treats Card or the use of the Insomnia Treats App if it deems that it has been forged or tampered with. Photocopies of the Insomnia Treats Card will not be acceptable.
- Insomnia’s decision in the exercise or interpretation of any of its rights or discretions in connection with these Terms and Conditions shall be final and binding. Insomnia may waive or modify any requirement under the Terms and Conditions where a person might otherwise not qualify for the offer and without implying any obligation to relax that requirement in any other case.
- All instructions, terms and conditions on any advertising or promotional materials relating to Insomnia Treats form part of these Terms and Conditions although, in the event of conflict, these provisions shall prevail over all such other instructions, terms and conditions.
SMS Text Messages and E-mails
Your electronic agreement to receive SMS text messages and/or Commercial e-mails; E-Sign Disclosure (Receipt of Messages):
- You hereby agree to receive from or on behalf of Insomnia future commercial SMS messages delivered via our vendors’ ‘automated telephone dialling system’ to your mobile phone and/or commercial e-mails delivered via our or our vendors’ platform to your e-mail box, as provided by you voluntarily upon your registration to Insomnia’s Treats programme (via the App or otherwise). Your consent to receive SMS text messages and/or commercial e-mails from Insomnia is not in any way required as a condition of purchasing any items, goods or services from Insomnia.
- By agreeing to receive commercial SMS messages and/or commercial e-mails from Insomnia, you also consent to the use of an electronic record to document your agreement. If you wish to receive a copy of this disclosure kindly send an email to our support team at email@example.com and one will be provided to you.
- You further agree, that if you have already provided your consent to receive commercial SMS text messages and/or commercial e-mails from or on behalf of Insomnia from our or our vendors’ platform via any written or non-electronic form, then such consent will also apply to these Terms. The SMS messages and/or commercial e-mails will include informative and/or promotional content, solely as determined by Insomnia, and will be sent only to users who expressly agreed to receive such messages from the business via our platform. For clarity, the nature, scope and frequency of the SMS text messages and/or commercial e-mails will be determined solely by Insomnia. SMS text message and data rates may apply depending on your plan with your wireless or other applicable provider.
- If you wish to revoke your consent to receive any future SMS text messages and/or commercial e-mails from or on behalf of Insomnia via our platform, you may do so, at any time, electronically, by clicking on the “unsubscribe” link at the end of each SMS text message and/or commercial e-mail you receive from or on behalf of the Business, or follow other instruction for unsubscribe, as stipulated in the message or email sent to you, and you will be automatically removed from the SMS and/or e-mailing lists on our platform. You may also send Insomnia a writing request to firstname.lastname@example.org and request to be removed from the SMS and/or e-mailing lists on our platform. In case Insomnia re-includes you in the SMS or e-mail list, it should obtain your prior consent.
- Removal or deletion of the Mobile App neither revokes your consent to receive any future SMS text messages and/or commercial e-mails from or on behalf of Insomnia via our platform nor does it automatically unsubscribe you from the Insomnia’s Treats programme.
Changes in the App
- You grant Insomnia your express consent to remotely send and automatically install on your mobile device, without any prior or additional notice, updates, upgrades, code modifications, enhancements, bug fixes, improvements and any other form of code or settings changes in or to the App, which, among others, may:
- Automatically and without additional notice, restore settings and preferences that had originally been set by a previous version of the App, but were then subsequently modified by another application; or
- Change the App’s layout, design or display.
- We may also, at any time and without prior notice, change the scope or availability of the App’s related content or services, add or remove features and change the functionality and/or name of features.
- Such changes by their very nature may cause inconvenience or even malfunctions. YOU AGREE AND ACKNOWLEDGE THAT INSOMNIA DO NOT ASSUME ANY RESPONSIBILITY WITH RESPECT TO, OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE INTRODUCTION OF SUCH CHANGES OR FROM ANY MALFUNCTIONS OR FAILURES THAT MAY RESULT THEREFROM.
The availability and functionality of the App depends on various factors, including software, hardware and communication networks that are provided by third parties. These factors are not fault free. INSOMNIA DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE APP WILL OPERATE WITHOUT DISRUPTION, ERRORS OR INTERRUPTIONS, OR THAT IT WILL BE ACCESSIBLE, OR AVAILABLE AT ALL TIMES OR IMMUNE FROM ERRORS OR UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS.
Insomnia Treats Love Being Rewarded
THE "NEW & IMPROVED" TREATS PROGRAMME
Insomnia Treats allows you to build up credit on every Insomnia purchase and redeem it against any Insomnia item you like. We have massively updated the programme to make it easier to use and allow you to earn more rewards than ever.
The NEW TREATS APP is now available on the App Store and Google Play Store.
As a loyalty programme member, you can avail of the following exclusive features and gifts:
- Free coffee upon registering for the programme via the app
- Every 10th coffee is free
- Free birthday drink of your choice
- Free seasonal drinks
- Earn credit on all purchases made (2p for every pound spent)
- Credit can redeemed on any purchase
- Personalised offers/gifts depending on your purchases
- Tiered system to reward most loyaly customers
- Invites to exclusive events and product launches
- Localised offers and new product/ store promotions
So, how do you join Insomnia Treats?
Simply download the Insomnia Coffee Treats app in the App Store or Google Play store and press Sign up!
Sign up HERE and start earning credit on every sip today.
Already an Insomnia Treats member?
For existing members, all your previous balances will remain the same from the old programme so you can pick up exactly where you left off. You will just have to update the app on your phone.
Or log into your profile via our web portal HERE.
Customers who have loyalty cards can still use them in stores. You can only have 3 cards per account, please get in touch below if you have any queries.
For a list of Frequently Asked Questions please click HERE.
Be sure to contact email@example.com for any further queries you may have relating to the new Insomnia Treats Loyalty Programme.