Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Insomnia Treats Loyalty Programme?
Insomnia Treats is our loyalty programme that allows you to build up points and earn rewards as you purchase. Just search for Insomnia Coffee in your app store and you can register for an account. We have upgraded the Insomnia Treats Loyalty Programme with a brand new look and tonnnes of exciting features.
- Every 10th Coffee Free
- Free coffee upon registering via the app
- Free Birthday Treat
- Free Seasonal Drinks
- Personalised offers/coupons depending on your purchases
- Earn and redeem credit on all your purchases : 2p for every pound spent
Can I download the app to any phone?
Yes, we've designed the app for both iOS and Android phones.
How do I register for an Insomnia Treats account?
Register for a new account by downloading the Insomnia Treats app to your phone and click Sign Up.
You can also sign up via our web portal HERE.
How do I upgrade to the new Insomnia Treats app?
If you were an existing member of the programme, you just need update the app. Then simply log in with all your previous details - no need to set up a new account. You will then receive a 4-digit verification code to your email.
I never received a verification code via email.
Please check your spam/ junk folder.
Can I still use my card in store?
Yes! You can have upto 3 cards on your account. If you wish to add/remove a card please get in touch with the email at the bottom of this page.
What happens to my beans and points?
Customers' accounts will carry over automatically - points and cups previously earned will be available in the new app as "Credit"
What's new about the Insomnia Treats app?
The Insomnia Treats loyalty programme has undergone a make over, making it easier to use and navigate, as well as giving you some unbeatable offers!
Here are some of the changes you'll notice:
- My Profile: Click your name or the logo at the top left of the homepage of the app to view your profile. You can update your details, view your ID Code (which is used to scan at the till in store), and view your activity e.g. previous purchases and transactions.
- Credit: Your "Emoney" and "Beans" are now called "Credit". You earn 2p towards your credit with every pound spent.
- My Gifts: All your gifts/coupons are now visible under My Gifts section. This includes your birthday treat, seasonal coupons, welcome coffee and other special offfers. You can now see what coupons are on your account and their expiration date so you'll never lose out on an offer again!
- Punch Cards: This is where you track your "cups". Our system automatically adds a punch to to your card everytime you buy a cup. Your 10th cup is on us and you can use this free cup whenever you want!
- ID Code: This is the QR code that identifies you at the till. This is what you will scan at the till so we receive your details.
- Locations: See all our locations throughout the country and view contact details, opening hours and addresses. View the map to see which is closest to you.
- Feedback: You can leave us Feedback by fillling out a short survey. Click the three dots in the top left corner and select "Feedback".
- Loyalty Cards: We are moving away from plastic cards. If you require a card please get in touch below.
How do I collect Insomnia credit?
Every time you make a purchase in Insomnia you can either:
1. Scan the ID Code in your app
2. Give your phone number
3. Scan your card
That way you will be rewarded with 2p for every pound you spend. This gets transferred to Credit on your account.
How can I spend my Insomnia credit?
You can build up your credit and redeem it against any purchase in store.
If I have the Insomnia app, do I need a card as well?
No, the Insomnia app is the main communication tool for the loyalty programme and the easiest way to see all your information. If you don’t have your phone on you, you can give the barista your phone number at the till to add credit. You will no longer need a card.
How can I check my balance?
You can check your credit balance on the app, online via our web portal, or in store with our baristas by scanning your ID code or giving your phone number.
How can I receive emails from Treats?
Please update your preferences under "My Profile" in the app to allow Email. Keep an eye on your spam folder too.
Still got more questions?
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you need more information on our loyalty treats programme.